Media

Monday, June 17, 2013

I believe


                                                                   I believe
1.       I believe I can write.
2.       I believe I can run as long as my lungs will carry me.
3.       I believe I have the world’s greatest children.
4.       I believe I can do what I want to do in life.
5.       I believe I can do what I put my mind to.
6.       I believe I can do this.
7.        I believe I can write for ten minutes
8.       I believe I can do this assignment.
9.       I believe I can make a good grade in this class.
10.   I believe I am a good father.
11.   I believe that this will help me be a better writer.
12.   I believe that I am going to do great things.
13.   I believe that my wife is a great cook.
14.   I believe that this assignment makes me crazy.
15.   I believe that I am going to finish this assignment.
16.   I believe that since I have done this before I have the added edge.
17.   I believe that this has no point.
18.   I believe I have good confidence to finish College.
19.   I believe that I can.
20.   I believe in America
21.   I believe that I can achieve greatness.
22.   I believe I will be a leader one day.
23.   I believe in the constitution of the United States.
24.   I believe in the first amendment.
25.   I believe in the second amendment.
26.   I believe in certain unalienable rights .
27.   I believe in our founding fathers.


Free-writing;
I believe I have the worlds greatest children, they have the greatest smiles I think about how my son Derek is looking at me and I caress the back of his head with my hand so many summers 6 so far where he has been alove and well the sun that has caressed this same spot how he has laughed and brought joy to my life daddy I want some juice daddy I want a cookie daddy my feet hurt i am tried no one, two threeee the time when he turned the tv off on all of us in the playoffs in 2007 looking back at us just grinning I think about my daughter and I think about her laugh her anger her bright red cheeks beaming at me and telling me she loves me do you have any stinky poo? Thegame played between my kids and I in a Sherlock holmes sort of voice who is this miss henny penny umm do you have any stinky poo?? Noooo daddy I don’t have any stinky poo daddy, daddy look an airplane, pey pey get away from there you’re going to get hurt I am so proud of you for seeing the airplane and knowing that I love you I love you too, who is that peyton? That’s abby, that’s daddy Derek what song do you want to listen too? Baby baby baby daddy I want to go play dad did you know that the girls in school make fun of me? That little girl will not stop bugging me for a piece of gum. I really want to punch her, alexis why would you want to do that is it necessary? Why would you want to do that? That is not nice why cant you avoid conflict? Alexis are you going to school today? I just called to say happy fathers day. I really didn’t want her attitude when she talks to me that way it erks me in no other way. I am really justified in being upset that she cant cool her temper and stop being angry with me about things I cannot control.
629 words.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your blog. Ihave 3 kids and could not love 3 creatures more. They test my patients on a daily basis but I wouldn't trade then for anything. My oldest are 6 but my daughter thinks she is 16 and the whole world is out to get her. It makes me laugh though. Iwas the same way. I'm just terrified she will be as bad of a teenager as I was.

Unknown said...

Your blog post made me smile. I love your writing, you have a good talent of writing and I am jealous. I have a 2 yr old sister who is always on the go.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.