Media

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Passion, is the only adventure. -Credo

 When I worked for Express Jet airlines I was determined to be the best scheduler and dispatcher I could be going above and beyond my job in research, overtime, and even spending time in the field with people I worked for to learn their lifestyle so that I could make their jobs easier. I put the airline before my own life, I dedicated and committed myself to my work. It is this passion that goes with me every day in life. When I do anything I am the most passionate person I can be. Being the best you can be will help you strive to accomplish bigger and better things, instead of settling for second best. When someone is passionate about their position in life, family, personal goals, or their job, it makes living easier; you enjoy your activities more. You can be knowledgeable in what you do every day, but without passion there is no drive, no incentive to be better, or have a desire to make major life accomplishments. Passion makes someone become a graduate, or rise to the top in a major corporation. Passion leaves you wanting more, earning more, and maintaining a positive outlook on life. It is with a strong heart that I follow my desires and make a positive step forward without standing back or licking my wounds. To be passionate is to have a willingness to be wrong. Being wrong makes the most passionate strive to be better, building their character its peak.

No comments: