Media

Saturday, July 13, 2013

All Aboard! 7/13

Lately in calls with my son he has been talking to me about his house boat for when he gets older.

Most of us when we are young discuss with our parents dreams of things we will buy when we get older and have jobs. You know how I actually thought I would have a house full of candy and Coca Cola. This of course until my father passed away when I was 18, living a diet of pepsi, bologna sandwiches, and coffee.

So far my son has told me he wants the boat to be white, I visualize a huge pontoon, with white pontoon floats, and white baseboards. The house structure itself according to him would be red. I envision something with a farmhouse, or candy apple texture to it.

Inside the house will be pictures of famous Disney characters, and plenty of videos with cartoons playing on the chair t.v.s purchased especially for this venture.

As for dining, there will be banana splits for everyone, as many as you can eat, candy will NOT be provided since it is bad for you. Included on this buffet will be hot dogs, cookies , juice and water. Everyone can have seconds and everyone can enjoy it free of charge.

You must have a fishing license to board, no passports or id's, just the legal ability to fish. No catch and keep either.

On the back of the boat will be a room big enough for a jump zone. You know like jump mania, or monkey business? These inflatable toys will be in their own separate room. No shoes allowed.

The rooms will not have roofs so that everyone can see the stars and sleep underneath them.

Food will be delivered daily and will be fresh. It will also be available 'round the clock for your service.

Lastly, this boat will be situated in the backyard pool of his house, a mansion no doubt, with its own bounce houses, plenty of banana splits and fishing.

Again, admission is free and everyone is welcome.

Welcome aboard..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like he would be a great engineer!! He seems like a sweet kid! I love how he says no candy because it's bad for you!

1976TSS said...

It is amazing how the minds of our little ones work. He has quite a visual of what he wants. I think it is great. My four-year-old also talks about wanting a boat and clearly states that his older sister can ride in it but not drive it! Great descriptive blog, by the way.