Media

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Politically corrected.. 7/17

Writing tonight is simpler. I am studying through Ms. A's assignment and doing the research exploration. This is actually a lot of fun. How many resources are appropriate though?

I have been using the JSTOR and EBSCO resource databases.

I think the final will be simple? I have actually gotten three of my research questions completed. I am still not sure which one I will use at the end of my assignment, but I am looking forward to finding the answers to this question. Something tells me I will need to write the paper itself with my resources. I find I am excited.

Want a hard passion to find information about? Try being passionate about the Ozarks. I looked further through psychology in the Ozarks. It was harder than I thought. I thought I would be cool and do something tricky, more advanced and elaborate. I have actually found that there are more questions in politics and political science that I never thought to ask. Yes, there is a difference.

Nearing the close of semester. I am sad to leave my blog. I don't want to. However, I really enjoy writing and feel I have a good enough grasp on it as well. I want to share it. Thoughts? Ideas? Please don't say copy and paste into Facebook notes. Is this the type of writing outlet I am led to now?

I still have a yearning to write something meaningful, something worth mention, something that is remembered. Am I destined to be a writer?

This will be a rush of a week, trying to get classes all turned in, getting finals done and moving on to composition 2 this next semester, political science, history and math.. yuck.. the math part, the rest is irrelevant to where I want to be. Yes, math is practical when I want to cook, change the oil or work in my shop. Not here, not in my bread and butter. Maybe I will find some poetic stance about it, but I doubt it.

I am a literary junkie, bound to books, research and being the best I can be historically and politically, its my calling, needles? Not my scene, you medical majors, do well because we need more nurses and doctors. I cant stomach it and I do not know enough about it. Its too clean, or is it? Hospital politics always intrigued me funny enough. I know nothing of the medical field but a guy going into political science, they are always looking for paralegals and lawyers. You know, to quiz each other on legal terms in the operating rooms.. 

No comments: